Monday, February 27, 2012

Anytime Egg Burritos

This is a family favorite, my boys love these and they are so easy for them to just pop in the microwave, heat and eat.

fajita size flour tortillas
scrambled eggs with a little milk and butter
picante sauce
shredded cheese

additional ingredients to add in if you want:
browned breakfast sausage, bacon pieces, diced veggies such as bell pepper, onion and mushrooms, etc. You can pretty much do whatever you like.

In a large non-stick skillet, I add a little milk and butter then my eggs and scramble.
I take a tortilla, add some cheese, then eggs, then picante sauce and either heat and eat right then and there or I wrap in individual snack size bags for heat and eat Anytime of the day or night, store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days or in the freezer for a month. You can thaw out and heat a few seconds at a time so you don't over heat. Ours usually don't last long enough to freeze, lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment